Your savory breakfast links:
- The first of two recaps of how 2020-21 went for the Caps’ far-flung prospect pool, starting with the group close to home in Hershey. [Rink]
- Speaking of Caps’ prospects, the Caps inked Herndon, VA-native Joe Snively to a one-year, two-way deal yesterday. [Caps]
- Before they scurried out of town for the summer, the Caps talked about the mental and physical impact of playing a hockey season during a pandemic. [NBCSW]
- Reviewing the Caps’ third trimester of the season - Braxton-Hicks contractions, swollen ankles and all. [NoVa Caps]
- So your hockey team has squandered its potential and bowed out in the first round after just five games... now what? [NBCSW]
- Looking ahead to some key dates for the Caps over the long (but not as long as usual thank you weird schedule?) offseason. [NoVa Caps]
- Finally, happy 55th birthday to Nick Kypreos, happy 51st to John Gruden, and happy 47th to Jeff Toms.