TSN 1260’s Allan Mitchell invited Japers’ Rink’s own pun machine Jason Rogers to join him on “Lowdown with Lowetide” to talk how the Washington Capitals match up with the Edmonton Oilers ahead of their clash Wednesday night in Edmonton.
Jason’s spot runs from 6:00 to 18:30 in the link below. Highlights include:
- Explaining the origin of this website’s name (again.)
- Comparing Nicklas Backstrom to the other Swedish “possession demons” in Vancouver.
- Who the hell is Zach Sanford?
- What do the Capitals’ salary cap troubles mean for the Hershey Bears?
- Mitchell: “Whenever I see [Orlov] I say, ‘God, I like this hockey player.’”
- Is Tom Wilson good enough to play with Jay Beagle and Daniel Winnik?
- The host threatens to give out Jason’s home address and phone number.
Take a listen, won’t you?