Your savory breakfast links:
- Recaps and other assorted musings on last night's loss from us, Vogs, NHL.com, WaPo (Carrera: blog, gamer), CSN Washington (Beninati), Caps365 video (Boudreau, players), On Frozen Pond, Peerless, Frankovic, RMNB, Caps News Network, KOL, Puckhead, WC2010 and Litterbox Cats.
- Previews of tonight's tango in Tampa from Vogs and NHL.com (Compton), and be sure to check out our SB Nation partner Raw Charge for more coverage from the other side of tonight's match up.
- The Bolts are about to get a heapin' helpin' of home cookin'. [Peerless]
Alex Ovechkin and Mike Green are
the new Jaromir Jagr and Sergei GoncharAll-Stars. [Dump 'n Chase, Caps365 (video), CI]
- George McPhee was on NHL Live! yesterday. [NHL Live! (audio)]
- The "AO-as-Steve Yzerman" meme has taken root. [ESPN (Burnside)]
- Ovi speaks with CBS Sports. [Alex Ovetjkin]
- Who's your Caps first-half MVP? Click through for mine. [Puck Daddy]
- Another round of "how good is the Caps' PK really?" [BtN, McNally]
- Today's "No More SouthLeast" offering. [CSN Washington (Raby)]
- Yes, Ovi has dabbled in the dark arts. [Peerless]
- A trio of your favorite (perhaps) Caps writers talk, well, Caps. [OFB]
- Coverage from the WaPo's D.C. sports owners forum thingy. [D.C. Sports Bog]
- Down a level, the Bears will be well-represented as they host the AHL All-Star game. [Patriot-News (Leone)]
- A look at Hershey's masked men's masks at the midway point of the season. [Stack the Pads]
- Evgeny Kuznetsov and Cody Eakin make The Hot List. [THN]
- Dmitri Orlov: coming soon to a country near you. Like, America. [Sportnk.ru via Google Translate]
- Finally,happy 33rd birthday to Josef Boumedienne and happy 44th to Ulf Dahlen.