photo via www.clydeorama.com
Your savory breakfast links:
- Recaps and other assorted musings on last night's loss from us, Vogs, WaPo (Carrera: blog, gamer), DCEx (McNally), CSN Washington (Hughes), Caps365 video (Boudreau, players), Frankovic, RMNB, KOL, TBD (Chamberlain), Capitals News Network, Capitals Outsider, WC2010, StC, clydeorama (pics), Caps Snaps (pics), bridgetds (pics), OFB (pics), Caps 'Round the Clock, Inside Hockey and The Gazette (Hickey) and Habs Eyes On The Prize for the Habs perspective.
- P.K. Subban may have gotten the last laugh last night, but Alex Ovechkin got one heck of a shot in before he did. [Crash the Crease, SB Nation DC]
- Coverage of last night's Dino Ciccarelli-related pre-game festivities (and other Dino bites). [CSN Washington (Zuckerman), CI (Carrera), FanPost]
- Are the Caps contenders or pretenders? [ESPN]
- Lord I was born a gamblin' man... so these Caps/Pens Superbowl Sunday prop bets warm my heart. [D.C. Sports Bog]
- A look back at the two halves of the first two-thirds of the season (you do the math). [Dump 'n Chase]
- On the trap and such. [Chirps from the Ledge, RtR]
- Be sure to catch Brooks Laich at 8:45 this morning and Mike Green at 5:15 this afternoon on 106.7 The Fan.
- What's ailin' the Caps? [Box Seats]
- Now that Dino's had his night, who's next? [Capitals Outsider]
- Au revoir, Stretch. [D.C. Sports Bog]
- Evgeni Kuznetsov - hot, hot, hot. [THN]
- Congrats to Caps' 1993 seventh-round pick Andrew Brunette on the occasion of his 1,000th NHL game. [Puck Daddy]
- Finally, happy 34th birthday to Jean-Luc Grand-Pierre and happy 44th to Arturs Irbe.