Your savory Saturday brunch links:
- Recaps and other assorted musings on last night's win from us, Vogs, Carrera (blog, gamer), McNally (blog, gamer), NHL.com (Masisak), CSN Washington (Beninati), Caps365 video (Boudreau, players), Frankovic, Caps News Network, Puckhead, 50 Mission Caps, RMNB, RLS, TBD (Chamberlain) and Capital LOLs. Pictures (bridgetds, Caps in Pics, clydeorama). For the Bruins perspective, CSN NE (Haggerty), SCOC's gamer and some points worth considering at Kirk's Call.
- Hard hat for Braden Holtby. [Sorenson]
- Have you ever wondered what happens to your gear when you block an Alex Ovechkin slapshot? Leafs centerman Tim Brent has a story for you. [Toronto Sun]
- La la la la... la la la la... Ovie's World. [Globe and Mail]
- Have you ever wondered how to bring a baby to a Caps game? Kevin Bryant also has a story for you. [RtR]
- Stanislav Galiev is officially named to Team Russia for the Q portion of the Subway Super Series. In the first game, he will be lining up opposite four of his current teammates. [St. John Seadogs, Hockey's Future]
- Finally, happy 32nd birthday to Keith Aucoin. Hope your knee feels better soon.