breakfast brunch links:
- Recaps and other assorted musings on last night's big win from Corey (blog, article), Tarik (blog, article), Vogs, Joe B., Ed Frankovic, Puck Daddy, Fight For Old DC and The Montreal Gazette (here and here).
- Lisa Hillary Fail. [FanShot]
- Counting down Alex Ovechkin's top ten goals (someone needs to compile the corresponding YouTube clips). [Examiner]
- "As for goalies, a week ago there wasn’t one in the Calder hunt. But after six straight starts, and a stingy 2.02 goals-against average entering the weekend, the Bruins’ Tuukka Rask put himself squarely in the mix." Psst. Semyon Varlamov. kthxbai. [Boston Globe]
- In case you're wondering what to get that special guy in your life for Christmas, Puck Daddy has some suggestions. [Puck Daddy]
- A little light Sunday reading. [Greatest Hockey Legends]
- "Crosby vs. Ovechkin" as the fourth-biggest hockey story of the decade - buy or sell it being higher on the list next decade? [Puck Daddy]
- Go vote - it's your civic duty. [NHL Arena]
- Finally, happy 60th birthday to Yvon Labre, the first player in Caps franchise history to have his number retired.