Your savory breakfast links:
- Ranking the League’s 32 general managers by tiers. [PHT]
- As the NHL continues to dive into sports betting, should that growing partnership translate to greater transparency in hockey? [NoVa Caps]
- With a tight salary cap and a handful of talented prospects in the pipeline, now is the time for the Caps to take a chance on some of those homegrown kids. [S&S]
- Could one of those talented, homegrown kids be Connor McMichael? [NBCSW]
- Prior to the 2012-13 CBA, many a player was signed to a lengthy deal that took advantage of a loophole in the system. Here’s where those players are today. [NoVa Caps]
- Finally, happy 43rd birthday to Matt Cooke, and happy 36th to Eric Fehr.