Your savory breakfast links:
- Sneak a peek at what lies ahead this week for the Caps as they wrap up one road trip and start another shortly after. [Rink]
- Previews of tonight’s rematch in Uniondale from Vogs, SI, AP, Peerless, and NoVa Caps, and if you’re looking for the
Wilson-obsessedIslander fan side of things, our pals over at Lighthouse Hockey have got you covered.
- There doesn’t seem to be a clear-cut #1 in net for the Caps just yet, and they’re not feeling the pressure to change that. [WaPo]
- Capital One Arena is likely to remain empty of fans for the remainder of the season, as the city is still considering MSE’s application for a waiver. [WaPo]
- A look at the middle section of the Caps’ 2020-21 season. [NoVa Caps]
- Rankings of power and granting one trade deadline wish to each of the teams. [The Score]
- A few leftovers from Sunday’s matinee win over the Devils. [Caps, RMNB, S&S]
- Finally, happy 62nd birthday to Bob Crawford, happy 50th to Trevor Halverson, happy 42nd to Matthew Yeats, and happy 51st to the legend himself, Olie Kolzig.