Your savory breakfast links:
- A few leftovers from the Caps’ first post-regulation victory of the season. [Caps, S&S, RMNB]
- Breaking down the play of the Caps’ netminding duo through the first 26 games of the year. [NoVa Caps]
- The team’s blueline has been a key factor in their success so far. [THW]
- With three players currently under COVID protocol, the Caps are doing whatever they can to stop the spread - including cancelling yesterday’s practice... [WaPo]
- ...which is why today’s Clips are short and sweet - happy Wednesday!