Your savory breakfast links:
- A few leftovers from Friday night’s win over the Coyotes. [Caps, THW, S&S, RMNB]
- Has John Carlson, Norris Trophy finalist, been the Caps’ worst defenseman so far this season? [S&S]
- Hendrix Lapierre was a surprise addition to the Caps’ lineup this season and he is trying to take it all in and enjoy himself for however long he’s here. [WHN]
- Some of the Caps’ best offseason moves were actually decisions to move on from some players (and opening up chances for others). [NoVa Caps]
- Here’s a compilation of things other people have said about Alex Ovechkin’s red-hot start (and if you missed it, here’s our in-depth look at that same thing). [RMNB]
- Before they hit the road for Tampa, the Caps took some time last night for a little Halloween revelry. [RMNB, NoVa Caps]
- Happy birthday to a trio of Halloween babies - Mel Angelstad, who turns 49, Claude Noel, who is 66, and Steve Eminger, who turns 38!