Your links to the outside world:
- After the CDC’s directive restricting gatherings of more than 50 people for at least the next eight weeks, the NHL is allowing players to return to their offseason homes. [NHL]
- Have questions about the break? The NHL’s got answers. [NHL]
- The AHL is already planning to be shut down until at least May, and will follow the NHL’s lead on allowing players to go home during the break. [PHT]
- The Caps are one of a growing number of teams ensuring that their part-time gameday staff will be taken care of during the layoff. [PHT]
- Kicking off a countdown of the Caps’ top 20 wins of the season so far. [NBCSW]
- A look at some of the one-hit - or more like one-game - wonders for the Caps over the years. [Peerless]
- This break sucks for all involved. We all miss hockey. But perhaps, if the season resumes, this could be good for the Caps. [NBCSW]
- In the meantime, you could be like Braden Holtby and spend time enriching your brain with books... [Caps]
- ...or get in some quality time with the family...
- ...whatever shape that family comes in.
- And finally, some calming words from Tom Wilson and the most adorable pup in the world. Miss you too, Whip.
Just a friendly reminder that social distancing and staying away from crowded places can save lives - yours, your friends and family, and those of the most vulnerable in our community.
Stay safe, friends, and take care of each other!