We don’t have to tell you that Washington, D.C. is a hockey town (the spring of 2018 put an end to any lingering questions about that).
And we probably don’t have to tell you that Washington, D.C. is a beer town, what with local staples like Aslin, Bluejacket, Port City, Atlas, D.C. Brau, Right Proper and 3 Stars (we could go on but won’t) and elite New York newcomer Other Half all brewing inside the Beltway. Go a bit further out and you can find Ocelot and others. You get the point - there’s lots of good, fresh beer in and around D.C.
Now, thanks to the folks at GrowlerWerks, you can show your local pride with a 64-ounce Caps-branded growler that’ll keep your favorite ales and stouts fresh for weeks with this beauty:
The growler feature include:
- Patented carbonation system automatically maintains freshness and optimal carbonation for weeks (or one particularly stressful playoff game... we’re not here to judge)
- Streamlined regulator cap allows you to choose high or low carbonation setting to match the beverage you’re serving
- Double wall stainless steel vacuum insulation keeps beverages cold all day
- Durable powder coated finish and rubber footing provide extra protection against dents and scratches
- Three-position dispenser tap provides easy pouring and storing with locked, unlocked, and pour positions
- Uses low cost, food-grade CO2 cartridges
Oh, and yeah, you probably can drink it through your jersey, but be careful.
This post is sponsored by GrowlerWerks.