We don’t have to tell you that Washington, D.C. is a hockey town (the spring of 2018 put an end to any lingering questions about that).
And we probably don’t have to tell you that Washington, D.C. is a beer town, what with local staples like Aslin, Bluejacket, Port City, Atlas, D.C. Brau, Right Proper and 3 Stars (we could go on but won’t) and elite New York newcomer Other Half all brewing inside the Beltway. Go a bit further out and you can find Ocelot and others. You get the point - there’s lots of good, fresh beer in and around D.C.
Now, thanks to the folks at GrowlerWerks, you can show your local pride with a 64-ounce Caps-branded growler that’ll keep your favorite ales and stouts fresh for weeks with this beauty:
The growler feature include:
- Patented carbonation system automatically maintains freshness and optimal carbonation for weeks (or one particularly stressful playoff game... we’re not here to judge)
- Streamlined regulator cap allows you to choose high or low carbonation setting to match the beverage you’re serving
- Double wall stainless steel vacuum insulation keeps beverages cold all day
- Durable powder coated finish and rubber footing provide extra protection against dents and scratches
- Three-position dispenser tap provides easy pouring and storing with locked, unlocked, and pour positions
- Uses low cost, food-grade CO2 cartridges
So grab one (the holidays are just around the corner), head over to your favorite brewery or Gilly’s or wherever you get your fresh beer, and fill ‘er up - you’ve earned it.
Oh, and yeah, you probably can drink it through your jersey, but be careful.
This post is sponsored by GrowlerWerks.