Your savory breakfast links:
- Looking back on the 2018-19 season for Travis Boyd. [Rink, RMNB]
- With some pending free agents and the potential for a trade or two, the Caps will have some holes up front - so who steps in to fill them? [WaPo]
- Perhaps Carl Hagelin sticks around. [NBCSW]
- Doesn’t sound like Riley Barber will, however, as the 25-year-old plans to test the free-agent market this summer. [NBCSW]
- The season in review for Hagelin and Dmitrij Jaskin. [Peerless (Hagelin, Jaskin)]
- Brooks Orpik has a big decision to make over the next few months. [StarsandSticks]
- Grading each of the Caps on a sadly shortened 2018-19 season. [NoVa Caps]
- Things aren’t looking good for the Bears, who find themselves in a 3-0 series hole after last night’s 3-1 loss to the Checkers. [PennLive, Charlotte Observer, Caps Outsider, NoVa Caps]
- There’s a pretty strong love thing going on between the NHL (and hockey in general) and... hair. [ESPN]
- Lars Eller is a Danish mensch. [release]
View this post on Instagram
As a way to give back to my roots, I’m proud to announce the ‘Lars Eller Legatet’. A scholarship especially designated to help the unpriviliged kids in my home town club of Rodovre, Denmark. I believe all children, no matter the income status of their family, deserve a chance to find happiness, community and personal satisfaction through ice hockey. Just as I was lucky enough to do.
- Speaking of Eller, the Cup hero turns the big 3-0 today. Happy birthday, Lars!