10 - Number of Capitals skaters who set career highs in points in 2018-19. The list:
- John Carlson (70 points; career-high 57 assists)
- Jakub Vrana (47 points; career-high 24 goals and 23 assists)
- Brett Connolly (46 points; career-high 22 goals and 24 assists)
- Tom Wilson (40 points; career-high 22 goals)
- Michal Kempny (25 points; career-high 6 goals and 19 assists)
- Travis Boyd (20 points; career-high 5 goals and 15 assists)
- Nick Jensen (20 points*; career-high 18 assists)
- Jonas Siegenthaler (4 points; career-high 4 assists)
- Tyler Lewington (2 points; career-high 1 goal and 1 assist)
- Pheonix Copley (1 point; career-high 1 assist)
For Carlson, Vrana, Wilson, Connolly and Jensen, 2018-19 was the second-straight season (excluding rookie campaigns) in which they established new career highs in points.
In addition, Lars Eller set a single-season personal best with 23 assists, Nic Dowd tallied a career-high eight goals, Nathan Walker picked up his first career regular-season assist, and, before being traded to Detroit, Madison Bowey scored his first NHL goal.
* Note: Jensen had no goals and five assists in 20 games as a Capital, a career-best per-game point and assist rate.