Your savory breakfast links:
- Previews of tonight’s visit to the Island from Vogs, Peerless, NBCSW, and be sure to check out our SB Nation pals over at Lighthouse Hockey for the other side of tonight’s matchup.
- Tom Wilson has a long way to go before he achieves what Jarome Iginla did - but he may be the closest thing the NHL has to an Iginla-esque player in today’s NHL. [Montreal Gazette]
- The addition of Nick Jensen should help ease the workload of some of the team’s big-minute blueliners. [WaPo]
- It’s time to buckle down and tighten up that defense. [WaPo]
- News and notes from yesterday’s practice. [Caps video (Reirden, Rinkside Update/Hagelin), NoVa Caps]
- Hockey trades have a human side, whether it’s a family having to pack up and move... or a friend no longer being there to hold your hand. [NBCSW]
- The Caps have a tough March ahead of them, a month in which they’ve historically had both struggles and success. [NoVa Caps]
- Crossing off a couple of stops on the NHL arena bucket list. [RMNB]
- Finally, happy 37th birthday to Brian Sutherby.