Your savory breakfast links:
- Previews of tonight’s skate at the Pond from Vogs, NBCSW, Peerless, NoVa Caps, and be sure to check out our SB Nation pals over at Anaheim Calling for the other side of tonight’s matchup.
- One of the things Todd Reirden prides himself on - and has perfected over the years in hockey - is finding ways to communicate with his international players. [WaPo]
- Hear from the coach himself after yesterday’s practice. [Caps video (Reirden)
- After a bit of a slowdown earlier this season, Evgeny Kuznetsov has rounded back into his 2018 playoff form. [NoVa Caps]
- Other fans may dislike it. Opponents may mock it. But as long as little Kuznetsov is calling the shots, the eagle celebration will stay... and thank god. [RMNB]
- The Caps haven’t had much of a stable fourth line so far this season - has the shuffling caused an issue for the players? [NBCSW]
- With a day off and time to kill in California, a few of the Caps took in a golf tournament. [Caps]
- Make that 14 games in a row with at least a point for Hershey, as the Bears downed the Phantoms in the shootout. [NoVa Caps (and again), Caps Outsider]
- Finally, happy 62nd birthday to Archie Henderson.