- A look at what the week ahead holds for the Caps, as they wrap up the homestand and hit the road for six. [Rink, NoVa Caps]
- Recaps and other assorted musings on last night’s win from us, Vogs, Caps video (recap, locker room, Reirden), NHL, AP, WaPo, NBCSW, WashTimes, LA Times, Kings Insider, NoVa Caps, RMNB, Pucker Up Sports, and Jewels from the Crown.
- Previews of tonight’s clash with the Jackets from the Caps and CBJ, and be sure to check out our SB Nation pals over at The Cannon for the other side of tonight’s matchup.
- he Jackets were forced to evacuate practice yesterday due to a gas leak near the arena, so... let’s hope that’s all taken care of. [Post-Dispatch]
- The Caps have been playing better of late, but their penchant for taking penalties has led them to leave some points on the table. [NBCSW]
- Making the case for - and against - targeting Wayne Simmonds at the upcoming deadline. [NBCSW]
- Alex Ovechkin and some guy named Sidney Crosby continue to make history. [NHL.de]
- Tom Wilson has decided to put his pugnacious nature to good use away off the ice as well as on, having recently invested in local boxing gym Bash Boxing. [WBJ]
- Turns out reports of former Cap Joel Ward having retired are premature. [Color of Hockey]
- Finally, happy 51st birthday to John Purves, and happy 39th birthday to Rrrrrrrrico Fata.
Tuesday Caps Clips: Home Reign; Caps @ Jackets Game Day
Daily Washington Capitals news and notes: Let the lengthy road trip commence!