Your savory breakfast of champions links:
- High Nisk, low reward. [Rink]
- The Caps’ PK has been great recently... but what if it was never really bad? [Rink]
- Previews of tonight’s dance with the Devils from Vogs (plus game notes), NHL, AP, NBCSW, Peerless, NoVa Caps and be sure to swing by our SB Nation pals over at All About the Jersey for the other side of tonight’s matchup.
- Drama at practice yesterday as Alex Ovechkin... didn’t take to the ice for it. But we are assured it was a maintenance day and he will be able to suit up for tonight. [NBCSW, WashTimes]
- Evgeny Kuznetsov took part in the full practice and he is perhaps even “probable” for tonight. [WaPo]
- ”You never truly want to be hated.” Tom Wilson has to change his ways, and also perceptions... [WaPo]
- ... and he’s marking a milestone tonight.
Tomorrow, Wilson will become the fourth youngest player in franchise history to play 400 games in a Caps sweater (24 years and 246 days old). Only Bobby Carpenter, Scott Stevens and Kevin Hatcher were younger. https://t.co/L6dImcT0rb— Tommy Chalk (@Tommy_Chalk) November 30, 2018
- Oh hai there old friend Joel Ward, how are things going? [The Eye Opener]
- The DC Council took another step towards legalizing sports betting in the Nation’s Capital. [VSO]
- Aw, Nathan Walker’s new teddy bear is pretty great. [RMNB]
- Finally, Axel Jonsson-Fjallby bailed back to Sweden, but are there lessons to be learned from the experiences of Sergei Shumakov? [NBCSW]