Your savory breakfast of champions links:
- The Week That Was, Volume 7. [Peerless, AAtJ, Pensburgh, Top 5 Plays]
- Previews of tonight’s soiree in La Belle Province from Vogs, (plus game notes), NHL, NBCSW, NoVa Caps and Peerless, and be sure to check out our SB Nation pals over at Eyes On The Prize for more from the other side of tonight’s match-up.
- Sunday’s practice brought potential good news - Braden Holtby returned to the ice and he may be available to play tonight. But Evgeny Kuznetsov and T.J. Oshie remain on the shelf. [WaPo, NBCSW, NoVa Caps]
A practice day in Montreal puts Braden Holtby back on the ice as Washington gets ready for the Canadiens, looking to keep a good road trip going. #ALLCAPS #CapsHabs pic.twitter.com/PBYwGbJrvb— Washington Capitals (@Capitals) November 18, 2018
- Say hey, Lars Eller. With Kuznetsov out, the Tiger has extra duties. [WaPo]
- Tom Wilson talks about his return to the team.
Tom Wilson on the road trip and his return to the lineup as the team prepares for the Canadiens on Monday night. #ALLCAPS #CapsHabs pic.twitter.com/pSxaPtnEpI— Washington Capitals (@Capitals) November 18, 2018
- “A dream come true.” Todd Reirden is digging his head coaching gig. [NBCSW]
- Awwwwww, meet the Make-a-Wish kids who skated with the Caps for Hockey Fights Cancer month. [Caps Outsider]
- Finally, happy 57th birthday to Grant Ledyard, and happy 45th birthday to Dean Melanson.
- One more:
Hot off the press, check out our special edition of #FlyWashington Magazine featuring @ovi8 of the @capitals! https://t.co/6GXpN2CMzB pic.twitter.com/aAFH1ygqeo— Dulles Airport (IAD) (@Dulles_Airport) November 2, 2018