Your savory breakfast links:
- ... okay, so here are the odds - fair to middlin’ as the 2017-18 season looms. [CSNMA]
- Camp starts Friday and nearly every rostered player has found his way back to Kettler... [WashTimes]
- ... and has found the new Adidas official training camp sweater in his locker. Color us underwhelmed. Also, 120 clams? Yikes. [RMNB]
- Season previews for...
- ... Alex Ovechkin... [Peerless]
- ... Jay Beagle .... [NoVa Caps]
- ... and Evgeny Kuznetsov. [CSNMA]
- Matt Niskanen, X-factor. [NoVa Caps]
- Brooks Orpik, good guy. [RMNB]
- Brett Connolly is all about the opportunity. [CSNMA (video)]
- Get to know Kristian Roykas Marthinsen, the Norwegian forward chosen in the seventh round of the 2017 draft. He was scheduled to compete in “rookicamp” until “Irma storm” struck, so now he will report to main camp. [unt.se (link in Swedish)]
- Speaking of Hurricane Irma and rookicamp, the Caps had already begun stocking Germain Arena in Estero for the arrival of their athletes. They were only too happy to donate all 90 cases of water and 40 cases of Gatorade for the use of the evacuees. [CSNMA]
- Finally, happy 69th birthday to Joe Lundrigan.
- One more:
Thinking of former @TheHersheyBears winger "Ace" Bailey & all lost and impacted by 9/11/01. We will #NeverForget. pic.twitter.com/wp16srrGrk— Zack Fisch (@zackfisch) September 11, 2017