Your savory breakfast links:
- Does Dmitry Orlov’s new contract stack up against those of his blueline peers? Да, you betcha. [Rink]
- Madison Bowey’s prospects as a prospect are good, but that injury last season set him back some. [CSNMA]
- Goals, Travis Boyd haz ‘em:
- It looks like the early reports were right and Capital One will secure the naming rights to FKA Verizon Center. [WaPo]
- The Hershey Bears had some naming rights to announce as well - Capital Blue Cross is officially the presenting sponsor for the 2018 AHL Outdoor Classic and they have a spiffy logo for this shindig:
- Finally, happy 49th birthday to Bobby Babcock.