Your savory breakfast links:
- “People make it sound like we’re a lottery team. I’m shocked by that. We’ve got good players. I want people to know: We’ve got a good team.” GM Brian MacLellan discusses his offseason and the criticisms thereof. [WaPo, theScore]
- Related: Crystal ballin’ T.J. Oshie at age 36 vs. Justin Williams at age 36. [RMNB]
- Prospect watch - Perhaps Nathan Walker will become the first Australian ever (!) to play in the National Hockey League. And he’ll do it in a Capitals sweater. [CSNMA]
- Hershey head coach Troy Mann sat in for a podcast with Tarik El-Bashir and Jill Sorenson. [CSNMA]
- The Bears announced the signing of defenseman Paul Geiger, all 6’3″ and 212 pounds of him. [NoVa Caps]
- Finally, wishing Eric Calder a very happy 54th birthday.