Your savory breakfast links:
- Recaps and other assorted musings on last night’s win from us, Vogs, NHL, AP, WaPo, NBCSW (plus three stars), NoVa Caps (gamer, stats), Frankovic, RMNB, DC Puck Drop, NESN and Stanley Cup of Chowder.
- Tom Wilson was Mister Everything this game, but it was his two goals that made the difference in the outcome. [NBCSW]
- Chandler Stephenson tallied his third assist and fourth point in five games on the season, but the gif of his celly will live forever. [RMNB]
CAUTION: Ice may be slippery when celebrating pic.twitter.com/HsrEKy8okW— NBC Sports Capitals (@NBCSCapitals) November 5, 2017
- The third line has had to be remade several times over due to injury - and it’s producing. [WaPo]
- The Caps’ injuries are depleting the Hershey ranks, and now they have an injury of their own to deal with - Connor Hobbs went to hospital for x-rays last night after this play [Chocolate Hockey]:
This is the play that injured Connor Hobbs. Looks like he missed on a hit and went full bore into the boards in front of his own bench. pic.twitter.com/xatUbus5gs— Sin Bin Bears (@SinBinBears) November 5, 2017