Your savory breakfast links:
- Recaps and other assorted musings on last night's win from us, Vogs, Monumental video (Trotz, locker room), NHL.com, WaPo, CSNMA (gamer, rewind), AP, Frankovic, NoVa Caps, RMNB (and again), Blackhawk Up, CSN Chicago, Chicago Tribune and Second City Hockey.
- Beagle time, all the time. [NoVa Caps, RMNB]
- The pregame ceremonies included an on-ice salute to 75 veterans, and Karl Alzner and TJ Oshie personally greeted each of them as they left the ice. [NHL.com, NVC, WaPo, RMNB]
- The Caps have a quick turnaround to Raleigh, with previews from NHL.com, FiCP and AP, and be sure to check out our SB Nation pals over at Canes Country.
- The Hurricanes will be playing without Justin Faulk, who was sent to IR with an upper body injury, and Bryan Bickell, who has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and is off the ice indefinitely. [Canes Country, WRAL]
- News and notes from yesterday's pregame skate. [Dump 'n Chase, Monumental video (Trotz, Rinkside Update/Orlov)]
- Taylor Chorney got the good news that he was finally making his season debut. [FiCP, CSNMA, WaPo]
- The no-good November power play. [NVC]
- Hey, happy birthday to Kettler Capitals IcePlex! The Rink on the Roof turned 10 on Friday. [NVC]
- So you want to take on Chris Bourque in NHL94? You’d best bring your game, man. [Chocolate Hockey]
- The bench doors open inwards because of George Patterson, hockey’s “lost boy”. And there’s a film about his life on Sunday. [Chocolate Hockey]
- Finally, happy 54th birthday to Mark Hunter.