Your savory, low-calorie breakfast links:
- Checking in on the penalty kill, predicting career years, dissecting Braden Holtby's $8 million asking price and more in this week's Japers' Rink Mailbag. [Rink]
- There's no reason to believe that Holtby's arbitration gets ugly, but there have been some ug-lee ones over the years. [CSNW]
- Sidney Crosby is a pretty good player. So who's almost as good but not quite as good as pretty good? [WaPo]
- Take a look back at the 2012-13 season for the Caps. And then take some aspirin. [StarsandSticks]
- Could James van Riemsdyk be a potential trade target for the Caps? [THW]
- Attempting to predict the PDO for each team in the Metropolitan Division next season. [THW]
- And finally, happy 60th birthday to one of the original Caps, Mike Marson.