Your savory breakfast links:
- The Week That Was, Volume 24. [Peerless, In Lou We Trust (with the Metro lowdown)]
- The Caps don't play again until Thursday, and then play a three-in-four including NSH/@NYR back-to-back. Time to get to work, sez Coach. Practicing systems and whatnot starting this morning. [WaPo, CSNW]
- That's a lot of scoreboard watching this week. [CSNW]
- Yes, the fourth line has been quite stout recently, but if #8 and #19 aren't scoring, the team isn't winning. [WaPo]
- Lots of prospect news:
- Oh hai there new lady friend of Alex Ovechkin. The Captain had some personal news to share this weekend. [RMNB, SovSport]
- Finally, happy 39th birthday to Nolan Baumgartner, happy 57th to Bengt Gustafsson, and happy 27th to Michal Neuvirth.