Your savory breakfast links:
- Recaps and other assorted musings on last night's victory win from us, Vogs, Monumental video (Trotz, Chimera, Holtby, Niskanen), NHL.com, AP, WaPo, CSNMA, Peerless, Frankovic, DSP, NoVa Caps Fans, Stars & Sticks, RMNB, and from the game's home side, Pension Plan Puppets, Leafs Media, Leafs Nation, NatPo and the Toronto Sun.
- Hit up the CSN Rewind, and then listen to Walton's goal calls. You'll want to turn down your speakers. [ Voice (Chimera, Wilson (!), Williams)]
- "He’s our secret weapon." Jason Chimera and the Caps' power play have gone HAM. [WaPo]
Tom Wilson finally scored, in his hometown, in front of family and friends, and made it look beautiful. [RMNB]
- It's probably best for all concerned that we don't generally know too much about a team's pregame routines, but the Caps' is kind of adorkable. [RMNB]
- Related: The HNIC crew caught Braden Holtby messing around with "Mess Around" in a teevee timeout. [RMNB]
- Breaking: The Caps are good. [RMNB]
- Finally, happy 66th birthday to the original Mr. Movember, the one and only #7, Yvon Labre.
- One more: