Your savory breakfast links:
- The annual rite of passage continues with more season reviews and report cards:
- A couple of Mikes sit down for a chat, as Monsieurs Vogel and Ribeiro discuss the latter's first season in DC. Worth watching for yet another classic Ribeiro sartorial choice alone. [Monumental]
- Can the Caps learn from a couple of upcoming Game Sevens out West? At this point pigeons may learn faster, but...dare to dream. [CSNW]
- The Reading Royals won the Kelly Cup over the weekend, then proceeded to go batpoop crazy. As well they should. [Caps Outsider]
- A couple of former Caps will face off in the Eastern Conference Finals for a shot at a shot at the Cup. And don't bother asking - no, they can't both lose. I checked. [WashTimes, AP]
- Banners at Verizon Center have become something of a running joke - but did you ever wonder what happened to the ones that used to be there? [Caps Outsider]
- Finally, happy 64th birthday to Willie Brossart and happy 38th to Jason Allison.