Your post-Thanksgiving food coma links:
- Previews of tonight's rematch with Montreal from Vogs, NHL.com, AP, the Habs, Hockey Inside/Out, and be sure to check out our SB Nation pals over at Eyes on the Prize for the other side of tonight's matchup.
- Your Capitals Minute for today. [Capitals Voice]
- After going 7-1-1 to start the month, the Caps have dropped four straight and just can't seem to get out of their own way. [NBCW]
- Brooks Laich is (unsurprisingly) someone who eats, breathes and sleeps hockey... and that can sometimes take its toll. [WaPo]
- Leftovers from Wednesday's rollercoaster ride of a loss to Ottawa [WaPo, and don't miss Clyde's awesome pics from the game]
- One player asking to leave the organization is bad enough. Two in one week is perhaps a cause for concern... [Talk the Red]
- ...but one of the two, Dmitry Orlov, is just trying to stay positive amid the (Mark Gandler-fueled) chaos. [Patriot-News]
- John Carlson: fantasy hockey stud. [Puck Daddy]
- The Caps are standing out among the League's standings, and not in a good way. [PHT]
- As November draws to a close, a look ahead to what April could have in store. Because it's never too soon to be talking playoffs, right?? [ESPN]
- Plenty of thanks to be given from players both American and not, as well as some fans. [CSNW, RMNB]
- Finally, happy 64th birthday to Yvon Labre.
More from Japers' Rink