Your savory breakfast links:
- Previews of this evening's tilt with Tampa from Vogs, NHL.com (Lozo) and RLS, and be sure to check out our SB Nation partner Raw Charge for more coverage from the other side of tonight's match up.
- Notes and assorted whatnot from yesterday's practice. [Caps365 video (Knuble, Boudreau, Gordon/Schultz), CI (Carrera)]
- On slumpin' Russians. [Jamie's Hockey Blog]
- "The object of the exercise, coaches are quick to point out, is to play a full 60 minutes of hockey. Sometimes, however, a team can get by with a little less." Guess to which team in the Capitals organization that's referring. Guess again. [LDN]
Quintin Laing is doing his Quintin Laing thing for Abbotsford (AHL). Good for him (and them). [Abbotsford News]
- Finally, it was two years ago today that we (well, I) launched on the SB Nation network. We've built quite a community since then, so thanks to all of you for reading, and to a great team of writers and contributors for making us what we are today.