Your savory breakfast links:
- A look back at the season that was for...
- Will Wayne Gretzky end up in the Caps' front office? Well, he wouldn't be the first person with questionable (at best) qualifications to come to Washington to be President... [CSNW]
- Alex Ovechkin is playing hockey and breaking things. (Miss u, 8!) [RMNB]
- Speaking of Caps playing hockey over in Europe, a trio of them are over there representing Canada... and the Nats. [DC Sports Bog]
- A couple of 2013 Caps picks will face off in the USHL finals. [RMNB]
- Atta boy, Sarge. [CSNW]
- Finally, happy 64th birthday to Bob Gryp.