Your savory breakfast links:
- If you missed any of this weekend's Clips, unmiss them here.
- Previews of tonight's party with the Pens from Vogs, NHL.com and Peerless, and be sure to check out our SB Nation pals over at Pensburgh for the other side of tonight's matchup.
- Your Capitals Minute for today. [Capitals Voice]
Kuz is risen! He is risen indeed!
- The newest Capital did a few twirls, met with the media yesterday and is expected to be in the lineup tonight. [Monumental video (He skates! He talks!), AP, NHL.com, WaPo (and again), WashTimes, CSNW (and again and again), Express, PHT, RMNB (and again and again), Capitals Hill]
- Kuznetsov is the latest in a long line of people to come to Washington as the living embodiment of "hope." [WaPo]
- He'll wear #92 and be #500. [@VogsCaps]
- Apparently Alex Ovechkin not only has a new house guest, but a new trainer as well. [RMNB]
- Part 2 of the Kuznetsov "Then and Now" is well worth your time (as is Part 1, of course). [Puck Buddys]
- Leftovers from Saturday night's thrilling comeback win. [Rink (Clyde's Shots), WaPo]
- Back in the world of reality, it's hard to reconcile some of what we hear with some of what we see. [Rink]
- A look back at the week that was. [Rink (GIFs), Peerless, RMNB]
- Behind the glass with Google Glass. [Rink]
- Karl Alzner met fans and did Karl Alzner things with them yesterday afternoon. [Caps Outsider]
- Finally, happy 40th birthday to Martin Brochu and happy 34th to Stephen Peat.