Your savory breakfast links:
- Previews of tonight's Broadway battle from Vogs, NHL.com, CBS Sports and Peerless, and be sure to check out our SB Nation pals over at Blueshirt Banter for the other side of tonight's 7:30 matchup.
- The Week That Was ... in gifs. [Rink]
- Today in navel-gazing:
- News from Chocolatetown:
- The Hershey Bears have a bit of momentum happening now, with a solid win yesterday over the Bridgeport Sound Tigers.. [Patriot-News (and photos), SHoE]
- Patrick Wey returned to the lineup for the first time since December 13 and was a -2 on the night. Also, Michael Latta has points in every game since being sent down and engaged in a bit of clutch-and grab with Bridgeport's Chris Bruton. [Patriot-News]
- The Olympics loom, and that means the team is trying to help Ovechkin balance all his obligations. [CSNW]
- Andre Burakovsky is still off-ice but giving interviews after his nobody-will-call-it-a-concussion head injury from last week. His attacker will spend the next eight games in the Windsor press box pondering the error of his ways. [RMNB]
- Finally, happy 48th birthday to Sylvain Cote, and Don McLean hits the big 6-0. Cheers!