Your savory breakfast links:
- Catch up on all the Clips you missed over the weekend right here.
- A preview of tonight's preseason visit to Boston from Vogs, and be sure to check out our SB Nation pals over at Stanley Cup of Chowder for the other side of tonight's match-up.
- Notes and assorted whatnot from yesterday out at Kettler. [Monumental video (Oates, Hillen), Rock the Red, Blue & Gold (pics)]
- Tom Wilson isn't the only Plymouth Whaler sticking around Caps camp these days; Connor Carrick is still here and turning heads. [WaPo]
- A look ahead to John Carlson's 2013-14. [Peerless]
- Monday morning picks up (as many Mondays do) with leftovers from the weekend:
- Bill Daly gives Comcast five minutes of his life that he'll never get back. [CSNW]
- Nathan Walker and some Australian hockey history (killer pics). [The Age]
- Finally, happy 62nd birthday to Milan Novy, likely the greatest player to ever don the number 66 in an NHL game.