Your savory breakfast links:
- Here's hoping the Metropolitan Division treats the Caps a bit more kindly than the Patrick did... [Peerless]
- ... though The Hockey News doesn't seem to think it will, at least not initially. [CSNW, and for more doubters, head over to H4TV (whatever that is)]
- Is the Caps number one netminder spot as solidified as most seem to think it is? [CSNW]
- Get yer tickets for Team USA Public Day out at Kettler, on sale now for... oh, that's real money. [USA Hockey]
- I had no idea there was enough demand for action figures of the walking dead in Caps colors to warrant creating such a thing, but here we are. [Caps Outsider]
- Finally, happy 50th birthday to Shawn Cronin (play one game, get the happy happy wish - that's how this works).