Your savory breakfast links:
- As July comes to a close, all of the Caps' restricted free agents have re-signed... with one notable exception. So what's the hold up, Marcus? [CSNW]
- Breaking down eight of the Caps' potential Olympic participants. Poor Michal Neuvirth and Martin Erat and Tomas Kundratek, they get no love. [THW]
- More on Aussie Nathan Walker's invite to Caps' rookie camp in September... [CSNW]
- ...and more on Garrett Haar's ongoing offseason of upheaval, as the Caps' prospect has a new home in Portland. [CSNW]
- Alex Ovechkin's prank on Sidney Crosby makes a cameo appearance on a list of the 12 greatest hockey commercials of all time. [SI.com]
- Think that's good? His masterful stint as a Russian spy gets him into ESPN's top 10 "This is SportsCenter" ads. [WaPo]
- But let's be honest, when it comes to Caps in commercials, there were none better than the "Always Intense" series. Here are two of the best - happy Wednesday!