Your savory breakfast links:
- Evgeny Kuznetsov is taking his sweet time coming over to the United States, and now it appears as if he won't be staying long once he gets here. Hey, thanks, Ilya... [RMNB, PHT]
- Starting tomorrow Kettler will play host to Team USA's under-18 team, as they prepare to travel to the Czech Republic and Slovakia to take part in the Ivan Hlinka Memorial Tournament. [CSNW]
- Meanwhile Team Sweden is busy preparing for their role as host of next year's World Junior Championships - and have invited a couple of Caps' prospects in Christian Djoos and Andre Burakovsky to next month's evaluation camp. [NHL.com]
- Karl Alzner talks about the thrill of an Olympic camp invite... and shares memories of watching some silly hockey game a few years ago that meant nothing not a thing nope. [CSNW]
- Wrapping up a look at the Caps' recent draft history - successes, failures, and whatever Sasha Pokulok was. [Peerless]
- Finally, happy 44th birthday to Jason Woolley, happy 67th to John Adams and happy 49th to Dennis Smith.