Your savory breakfast links:
- Do something! Anything! Before Alex Ovechkin "retires" like Ilya Kovalchuk! (Then again, as a wise man once asked rhetorically, isn't doing nothing actually something?) [Hockey News]
- Karl Alzner isn't complaining about his (relatively) modest pay day. Neither are we. [CSNW]
- Would it make sense for Tom Wilson to make the Caps this fall? [ESPN ($)]
- Speaking of Plymouth Whalers, Connor Carrick has his sights set on Washington. [CSNW]
- Ditto Riley Barber. [RMNB]
- If you happen to own a hockey team, now would seem to be a decent time to refinance it. (This is almost certainly applicable to a large portion of our readership.) [Forbes, PHT]
- Finally, happy 40th birthday to Scott Walker.