Your savory breakfast links:
- Given that a negotiation generally involves the respective parties actually contacting one another, it follows that the Caps and Matt Hendricks don't seem to be having much of one... [WaPo, CSNW]
- ... so here, have a look at his past (last?) red-rocking season. [CSNW]
- The Ribeiro Question. [THW]
- Roasters, coasters, electric toasters; rocks, socks, bagels and lox; shirts, flirts, and tats where it hurts. At least one of these items is available at Mike Green's new digs. [RMNB]
- File under "Tale, Cautionary," or possibly "Book, Cover, Judging By." [Eyes on Isles]
- Step right up, Tomas Kundratek, and prepare to be judged. [GM On A Couch]
- Finally, happy 34th birthday to Quintin Laing and Bryan Muir hits the big 4-0 today..