Your savory breakfast links:
- Catch up on the Clips you missed over the weekend right here.
- Your Capitals Voice] Minute for today. [
- The Week That Was, Volume Nine. [Peerless, RMNB, and ILWT tackles the Mediocritan Division]
- The team has gone enigmatic. [WaPo]
- Roster management takes finesse and some sleepless nights. [WashTimes]
- Mikhail Grabovski went Cruisin' with
Caps Red LineVoice of America. [Belarus Hockey]
- Evgeny Kuznetsov has punched his ticket for Bratislava in January as he was voted to Team East for the KHL All-Star Game. [khlallstar.com]
- Tatiana Ovechkin has fond memories of the 1980 Moscow Games. [The Moscow Times]
- Ready, set, shave. Movember is in the rear view mirror. [Caps Outsider, and again]
- Finally, happy 33rd birthday, Joel Ward.