Your savory breakfast links:
- Slow news day in Capsland, as the boys got the day off Monday.
- Your Capitals Voice] Minute for today. [
- The Caps are Cup contenders. Says so right here. [ESPN]
- Why u stink, Metro? [WaPo]
- John Carlson has been playing some great hockey, which has been huge for the Caps... [NBC4]
- ... and
couldshould have him Sochi-bound. [WashTimes, CSNW]
- Some leftovers from the win over the Blues. [Rink (pics), WaPo, CSNW]
- Lots of up and not so much down last week, which is just the way we like it. [Rink]
- Imagine there's no fighting... it's easy if you try... no one eating fists for supper... no children wond'ring why. [CSNW]
- Tomorrow night's battle with the Pens for first in the Metro is, well, as it should be. [Caps Outsider, SB Nation]
- Adam Oates is in the Adams mix... but no love for the captain? [SI]
- Evgeny Kuznetsov is doing things or something somewhere. [RMNB]
- Finally, happy 52nd birthday to Grant Ledyard and happy 40th to Dean Melanson.