Your savory breakfast links:
- Catch up on all the Clips you missed from the weekend right here.
- Leftovers from Saturday night's loss in Big D. [WaPo, CSNW]
- Fun game: try to keep track of how many times you hear or read the words "even strength" between now and Thursday's game (the over/under is set at infinity... and for good reason). [WaPo, RMNB]
- Alex Ovechkin's dominant start is totally... sustainable? [USA Today]
- A look back at the week that was. [Peerless]
- Individual player power rankings, because why not? (And be sure to check back here later this morning for the season debut of our Ups and Downs.) [DSP]
- Braden Holtby's bobblehead, sadly, isn't doing that sexy shampoo commercial thing. [Caps Outsider]
- Madison Bowey is the total package... or at least he was on Friday night. [RMNB]
- Finally, happy 25th birthday to Cameron Schilling (whose birthdate we somehow whiffed on when compiling our Top-25 Under 25, so throw him on there... somewhere in the middle) and happy 64th birthday to Jim Hrycuik, whose name you can't pronounce.