Your savory breakfast links:
- Previews of this afternoon's duel with the Sabres from Vogs, NHL.com, WashTimes, CSNW and Peerless, and be sure to check out our SB Nation partner Die By The Blade for more from the other side of today's match-up.
- Notes and assorted whatnot from yesterday out at Kettler:
- Major Problem Number One: The penalties. [WaPo]
- Major Problem Number Eight, err, Two: Number Eight. [WashTimes]
- Worthwhile leftovers and fallout from Friday night's loss. [WaPo, WashTimes]
- For gear nerds, here's a look at how CCM sticks are once again popular amongst the boys in red. [Sick, Unbelievable]
- A Ducks game, as experienced by a Caps fan. [Capital Wasteland]
- Finally, happy 47th birthday to Michal Pivonka.