Your savory breakfast links:
● And you can track all the Caps as they head out to find work in other-than-Washington here.
● Comcast SportsNet's massive Adam Oates interview concludes with the former captain's thoughts on the current captain... [CSNW]
● ... while the VP of the new-and-improved-and-totally-legit KHL adds his two rubles. [ESPN]
● The latest news and views from the labor front, where the two sides spoke yesterday (yay!) but not about anything considered to be a core issue (boo!). [CSNW, USA Today, ESPN, National Post, Backhand Shelf]
● Gary Bettman's not exactly popular these days (though the young Caps fan's sign pictured there would seem to be self-contradictory). [SI, and for ten things you didn't know about Da Commish, head over to Puck Daddy]
● Watching dollars flow from Chinatown to South Capitol Street. [WTOP]
● Meanwhile, the rest of the prospects get a once-over from the team's site. [Capitals]