Your savory breakfast links:
● Prior to yesterday, Caps fans knew Minnetonka, Minnesota's Jack Hillen as the dude who took an Alex Ovechkin slapper in the face. Now they know him as a Cap. [Caps365 (audio), Dump 'n Chase, WaPo, WashTimes, DCEx, CSNW (and again), NBC4 Washington, RMNB. Hockey Hourly, DSP, RtR]
● The Caps released their Development Camp schedule and list of attendees yesterday, and there are plenty of kids worth watching on the list. [Capitals, Dump 'n Chase, WaPo, WashTimes, CSNW, DCEx, SB Nation DC, RtR, FanPost]
● ... and neither is his boss. [Ted's Take]
● These aren't your father's Caps. Or your older brother's. Or yours from last year. [Sick, Unbelievable]
● FYI, as a general rule, if you post a dozen old school Caps cards, I'll link to it. [THW]
● Finally, happy 40th birthday to(man, it's dusty in here...), and happy 236th birthday to the good ol' U.S. of A.