WASHINGTON, DC - MAY 05: Brad Richards #19 of the New York Rangers takes a faceoff against Jay Beagle #83 of the Washington Capitals in Game Four of the Eastern Conference Semifinals during the 2012 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs at the Verizon Center on May 5, 2012 in Washington, DC. (Photo by Greg Fiume/Getty Images)
Your savory breakfast links:
● Previews of today's Game 5 with the NHL.com, Peerless, RMNB, KOL and CRtC, and be sure to check out our SB Nation partner Blueshirt Banter for more coverage from the other side of tonight's match-up and throughout the series.from Vogs,
● Notes and assorted whatnot from yesterday out at Kettler:
○ Some offensive adjustments paid dividends in Game 4. [WashTimes]
○ ... and ESPN's Scott Burnside sez the things they've been doing are working ... [CSNW (video)]
○ ... and NHL.com's Dave Lozo likes what he sees. [CSNW (video)]
○ 5 v 5 goals are the Caps' key to success per Barry Melrose. Plus a healthy dose of healthy Bäckis. [ESPN (video)]
○ A tight, hard-hitting series? Been there, done that. [NYT]
○ Why the Blueshirts will win it all. [Daily Freeman]
○ And why they won't. [Cult of Hockey]
○ Oh, no! Don't go, big mo. [WFAN]
○ Pictures, thousand words, etc. [SNYR blog].
○ Haters better start hatin'. [The Record]
● John Walton has had a heck of a ride in his first season in The Show ... [WaPo]
● ... as have the other Hershey grads in the organization ... [Patriot-News]
● 'Cos everyone's crazy for a sharp-dressed man. [Sick Unbelievable]
● Beard ... donate!
● Hip check: The Rink wishes Craig Laughlin a full and speedy recovery as he heads down the tunnel for repairs.