Your savory breakfast links:
● Previews of tonight's Game 7 with the Bruins from Vogs, NHL.com, WaPo, WashTimes, Peerless, Puck 'N Hockey, Hockey Hourly, Sick Unbelievable, RtR and CRtC, and be sure to check out our SB Nation partner Stanley Cup of Chowder for more coverage from the other side of tonight's match-up.
● Notes and assorted whatnot from yesterday's Caps practice:
○ The Caps are looking for a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T. There's one way to get it, boys. [CSNW]
○ Somehow being a fierce competitor and saying the right things makes headlines. [NHL.com]
○ TSN put together a nice feature on Holtby. But really, zero? [TSN (video)]
○ Two features with Braden. This one's better. [TSN (video)]
○ Claude Julien is looking forward to tonight's handshakes. [CSNNE]
● The Caps may actually have the psychological edge in this one. [WaPo]
● Buckle up for one more. [WashTimes]
● What hasn't killed the Caps has made them stronger... we think. [CSNW]
● Buy or sell: win or lose, Dale Hunter should be back behind the Caps' bench next fall. [CSNW]
● Lower shot-blocking totals don't necessarily mean what you've been told they mean. [Dump 'n Chase]
● Hit the D and hit 'em hard. [WaPo]
● The Caps need to be more... Flyer-like? [HomerMcFanboy]
● Statement time. [KOL]
● On the transformation from run-and-gun to... whatever they are now. [DSP]
● It's time for a signature win from Alex Ovechkin. [FOX Sports]
● Perhaps you've heard that all the pressure is on Boston tonight. Perhaps that's wrong. [RtR]
● Braden Holtby paintings, however, may not be. [Capitals Outsider]
● Have fun out there. [Capitals 101]
● Mmm... playoffs. [Capitals Outsider]
● On this date in Caps history... who cares? It doesn't matter.
● Heads up: Boston area viewing party tonight at Union Street in Newton, MA. Go be among friendlies if you're stuck in Beantown.
● Notes from Tuesday in Hershey. [Patriot-News]
● Finally, give give give - you might not get another chance (this round).