Your savory breakfast links:
- Recaps and other assorted musings on yesterday's win from
usfat_daddyo, Caps365 video (Hunter, Caps players), Vogs, , VoiceNHL.com, WaPo (gamer, blog), WashTimes (gamer, blog, blog), CSNW (Beninati, blog), Puck Daddy, fanfeedr, Peerless, Frankovic, RMNB, KOL, DSP, Hockey Hourly, KCM Sports, Sick Unbelievable, and hockey yelling, and from the other side, National Post and Habs Eyes on the Prize.
Alex Ovechkin was shaking off some rust. [NHL.com, WaPo]
- Dima, Dima, burning bright. [RMNB (and again, with ever-improving English)]
- "The first guy on our line is going to finish [his check] and the second guy’s going to be there to get the puck." Brooks Laich, Troy Brouwer, and Matt Hendricks (with the occasional cameo by Good Sasha) is a line worth watching and has been getting it done. [WaPo, BrooksLaichYear]
- Alex Ovechkin was shaking off some rust. [NHL.com, WaPo]
- Previews of today's big game with Beantown from Vogs, NHL.com, fanfeedr, and CRtC, and be sure to check out our SB Nation partner Stanley Cup of Chowder for more coverage from the other side of today's match-up.
- Finally, happy 31st birthday, Kris Beech.