Evan Habeeb-US PRESSWIRE - Presswire
Daily Washington Capitals news and notes: Hershey opens its season, the lockout locks on, and more.
Your savory breakfast links:
● Recaps and other assorted musings on last night's... oh. Nevermind.
● Wait! Here's a recap of what might have been. [Peerless]
● "Adam Oates made it clear that communication with players would be a primary part of his coaching repertoire." Novel concept, that. [Capitals]
● How the East might shake out if and when they ever get around to playing. [Peerless]
● Y'know, I was pretty pessimistic about this whole lockout silliness, but now that Mayor Gray has chimed in, I'm sure they'll be playing hockey in no time. Or not. [WTOP]
● What to do with all of that sweet gear that's going unused. [RtR]
● Speaking of the Bears, a run down of where you can listen to them (and the Reading Capitals]). [
● Of the top-10 prospects in hockey, guess who the only one is that doesn't have an NHL contract. [HF]
● Catching up with Killer Kaminski. [Capitals]
● Finally, happy 47th birthday to Paul Cavallini.