Your savory breakfast links:
- Recaps and other assorted musings on last night's win from us, Caps365 video (Hunter, Caps players), Vogs, (audio), VoiceNHL.com, WaPo (gamer), WashTimes (gamer), DCEx (blog), Puck Daddy, Frankovic, Peerless, KOL, RMNB, DSP, Caps Outsider, CRtC, hockey yelling, and Sick Unbelievable, and from Les Habitants perspective, Montreal Mystique et Montreal Gazette.
- No getting around it. EVERYBODY PANIC:
- The Caps have been a terrible road team this year. Panic! [WashTimes (or, better yet, don't panic - Dump 'n Chase)]
- Mike Green's surgery - panic! [Red Light District]
- Are the Caps any different under Dale Hunter? Panic! [CSNW]
- Caps' changes not necessarily for the best. Panic! [SI]
- The ol' fourth line just ain't what it used to be. Panic! [DSP]
- Ugh, that Isles game. Panic! [Benchwarmer News]
- The fine folk at Hockey Night in Canada hosted a less-panicky chat about the Caps. [CBC.ca]
- Revenge is a dish best served
coldby Alan May. [CSNW (video)]
- D'oh! [Caps Outsider]
- Evgeny Kuznetsov moves up the prospect rankings. [Hockey Prospectus]
- Get yer chocolate fix on. [SHoE]
- Finally, happy 46th birthday to Sylvain Cote.